Health & Safety
The A-Safe barrier system is an innovative alternative to traditional steel barriers that would be installed wherever pedestrians require both segregation and protection from vehicles.
There are a wide range of possible locations where the a-safe barrier can be installed both internally and externally:
- Shopping Centres
- Railway Maintenance depots
And many more...
The A-Safe barrier is manufactured using a polymer based material that gives the barrier both Strength and Flexibility.
Steel will dent and crumble when hit by a vehicle. The A –safe barrier will flex and spring back into shape.
There are further advantages offered by the A Safe barrier:
- High Visibility
- No requirement to paint (unlike steel)
- Lower CO2 emissions in manufacturing process compared to steel
- Lower transport costs
- Less maintenance required
Please take a look at the video above to see the A-Safe barrier in action.
- A-Safe delivers the goods on safety for ASDA Download
- M&S: Making a Mark on Safety Download