Manual Pay Station
It is always advisable to maintain a manual cashier back up facility at any car park to permit certain face to face parking transactions.
But the Skidata manual pay station is also able to control parking devices, view the control centre and run financial or operational reports.
Easy to operate
- The most common comment that we hear any new or experienced operator say about the Skidata manual pay station is that it is very easy to navigate and operate. And now a touch screen version is available to make things even easier!!
- Linked to a printer, monitors, barcode scanner and coding device, the operator has everything to carry out the manual payment function
- The system is scalable to allow the smallest parking facility to operate with the utmost security and efficiency
- Production of weekly tickets, RFID staff/loyalty cards, lost tickets
- Can also monitor and monitor all system devices on control centre screen