We employ a dedicated, skilled and experienced team of engineers and technicians to assist our clients and resolve faults and issues.
- Engineers are based throughout Ireland allowing us to react quickly to faults anywhere in Ireland.
- All of our engineers have received product training and certification from our various manufacturers but we also provide additional training to the field engineers through our Technical Support team.
- All of our engineers and technicians have CSR/Safe Certification qualifications.
- All engineers partake in regular Health & Safety talks and courses, product training and tool box talks in accordance with our ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 integrated quality management systems.
- Well-stocked van with parts and tools that allows for a high rate of first visit fixes to faults. This means less downtime for our customers’ systems.
- Tracking devices fitted to every van to ensure easy visibility for service desk operators, fast response times and duty of care to our engineers.